Call for Papers
Abstracts are invited for presentation as Free Paper & Poster. presenters should register for the conference. all the abstracts should be submitted through online submission portal only.
Three Medal Sessions
One for the Consultant’s Paper, One for the Postgraduate’s Paper and one for Poster
Free Paper Submission Guidelines
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words and should be in 9pt Arial font with double spacing and should be submitted through online submission portal before 15 June 2020.
- Full paper should be uploaded to the submission portal on or before 30 June 2020.
- Paper will be considered only on submission of full text and proof of registration.
- The paper must highlight the following
- Introduction and purpose
- Materials and methods
- Results and conclusion
- Please mention if you want your paper to be considered for medal session.
- A delegate can present only one paper. Poster presentation can be additional.
- Length of presentation: 8 minutes (+2 minutes discussion).
- Post graduate students presenting paper need to submit a letter from the Head of the Department.
- Any paper submitted by the Post Graduate student should be certified by His/Her mentor.
- The projection materials should be submitted 2 hours before the allotted time.
- Only LCD projection is available at the venue.
- The presentation has to be in power point 2007 format or later version.
- Delegates are requested to give only CDs / Pendrive for their presentation.
- Presenters are requested to strictly adhere to the time limits.
- Inclusion of paper for medals is at the discretion of the scientific committee of OASISCON 2020. The scientific committee reserves the right of accepting / rejecting any paper / poster without assigning any reason thereof.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Size of the poster shall be 3 feet width 4 feet height. All the presenters are requested to be present during the poster session to discuss the points raised by the delegates visiting the posters.
- Review acceptance and notification acknowledgement of receipt will be sent via e-mail.
- Members of scientific committee will review all abstract submissions.
- Presenting authors will receive notification of abstract acceptance / rejection by email.